Terms & Conditions
Please read through Gutter Doc’s Terms & Conditions.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Get In Touch
- Goods remain the property of Devon Property t/a Gutter Doc, herein referred to as “the company” until paid in full. The company reserves the right to remove items installed and is not responsible for any damages that may occur.
- Failure to comply with the payment terms as highlighted in the submitted quotations, i.e“50% deposit on acceptance of quotation and balance upon completion” will void the one-year guarantee on workmanship.
- A minimum fee of R350 excluding material & labour will be charged if there are any deviations from the original quote.
- We endeavor to exercise the utmost care in our work, however, we do not hold ourselves accountable for any damages that may occur.
- The company cannot make any alterations to your roof/ building/ fascia etc unless predetermined by both parties. Changes should be advised to the company prior to the commencement of work.
- The finished look of gutters will depend on existing factors i.e., the newly fitted aluminium gutters will not seem 100% straight if existing fascia boards are not straight. Similar will apply to downpipes – downpipes will not appear straight if the walls are not plastered properly or movement occurs or has occurred over the years.
- A labour fee will be charged and determined in the unlikely event of a claim against rust, peeling, or flaking.
- A ONE year guarantee on workmanship applies from the date of completion.
- A TEN-year guarantee on the product.
- The customer is given a 10-year guarantee on corrosion, rusting, flaking, or peeling in respect of aluminium good provided by the company and which guarantee is limited to the replacement of these aluminium goods, should they become defective.
- This guarantee does not cover damage resulting from building movements, abnormal atmospheric conditions, structural defects or mechanical or external physical causes, inclusive of any damage caused as a result of force majeure, or any damage resulting from the improper or unskilled and/or use of the aluminium goods.
- To validate claims, guarantee claims must be supported by the original invoice.
- The guarantee period shall commence from the date of completion.
- The guarantee is not transferable and applies only to the signatory.
My dad is in absolute awe of your amazing service.
May you continue to do such great work#amazingservice #keepitupIn the construction industry you hardly hear off reliable people, let alone those who go to such lengths to keep their clients happy.
My God take your business from strength to strength….your attention to detail is outstanding
Mr Ismail Jinnah….review posted by his daughter on his behalf.
Spencer Street, Clare Estate
Devan, thank you for sorting that stuff out today. I am super amazed at your service….really!!!
You give me hope when it comes to the Durban service fraternity….keep it up!!
I wish that I was starting a project now…You will be my first subbie off choice.
Izinga Ridge, Umhlanga